Sunday, October 08, 2006

Asian Drama Resource Index

Numeral
1% of Anything
18 vs 29
90 Days, Falling in Love Days

A

A Love to Kill
Ace wo Nerae
All In
Alone in Love
Amor de Tarapaca
Anego
At Dolphin Bay
Attack no.1
Attention Please
Attic Cat
Autumn Tale

B
Bad Family
Beautiful Day
Beautiful Life
Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy
Bodyguard
The Book of Three Han
Brand
Breathless
Bright Girl's Success Story
Brother Beat
Bump Off Lover
Byakuyakou

C
The Champion
Chinese Paladin
Cloud Stairway
Come Back Soon
Country Princess
Crying out Love, in the Centre of the World

D

Dae Jang Geum
Damo
Dating Now
Delicious Proposal
Delightful Girl, Chung Hoon aka Sassy Girl, Chung Hoon
Denchi ga Kireru Made
Densha Otoko
Devil Beside You
Dragon Zakura

E
Eternity: A Chinese Love Story
Exhibition of Fireworks

F

Fantasy Couple
Fashion 70's
First Love
Flower's Taste aka Lavender 2
Friends
Full House

G
Gal Circle
Glass Slipper
Gokusen
Gokusen 2
Good Luck!!
Goong aka Princess Hours
Great Inheritance
Great Teacher Oniauka
Green Forest, My Home
Green Rose

H
H2
Hana Yori Dango
Hello, Franceska
Honesty
The Hospital
Hotelier
Hwang Jin Yi

I
Ice Girl
Ichi Rittoru no Namida aka 1 Litre of Tears
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Invincible Parachute Agent
Invisible Man
I Really, Really Like You
Ireland
It Started with a Kiss

J

K
Kiken na Aneki
Kimi wa Petto
Kisarazu Cat's Eye
Koi ga Shitai x3
Konya Hitori no Beddo De
Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003
Kurosagi

L
Last Christmas
Lavender
Le Robe De Mariage Des Cieux
Long Vacation
Love Contract
Love Letter
Love on the Aegean Sea
Love Revolution
Love Story in Harvard
Loveholic
Lovers
Loving You
Lunch Queen

M
Magic
The Magicians of Love
Mars
Meteor Garden I
Meteor Garden II
Mr. Duke
Mr. Goodbye
Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest
My Girl
My Lovely Sam Soon aka My Name is Kim Sam Soon
My Love, Patzzi
My MVP Valentine
My Older Sister
My Secret Garden I
My Sister-in-Law is 19

N
Nine Tailed Fox
Nobuta Wo Produce

O
Oh Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young
Omiai Kekkon
One Fine Day
One Missed Call aka Chakushin Ari
Only You
Orange Days
The Outsiders I
Over the Rainbow

P
Peach Girl
Phoenix
Pride
Prince's First Love
Princess Princess D
Prince Turns to Frog
Princess Lulu
The Proud Twins

Q
The Queen's Classroom

R
Reaching for the Stars
Resurrection
Return of the Condor Heroes
Rondo
Rude Women
The Rose

S
Sad Sonata aka Sad Love Song
Sailor Moon Live Action
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
Save the Last Dance for Me
Seikei Bijin aka Artificial Beauty
Silence
Smile Again
Smile Pasta
The Snow Queen
Snow White aka Taste Sweet Love
Soulmate
Spring Day
Spring Waltz
Stained Glass
Stairway to Heaven
Stand Up!!
Stranger than Paradise
Summer Scent
Summer Snow
Super Rookie
Suppli
Sweet 18
Sweet Spy
The Switch

T
Taiyou no Kisetsu
Tokyo Juliet
To Grow with Love
Tokyo Wankei
To Marry a Millionaire
Tree of Heaven

U
Under the Canopy of Love

V
The Vineyard Man

W
Water Boys 2
Wedding
What Happened in Bali
What's Up Fox?
Which Star are you From
Winter Sonata
Wish Upon a Star aka Star in my Heart
Wonderful Life

X

Y

Z

3 comments:

JustLovingYou(L) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustLovingYou(L) said...

Tiffiany and nephillim,
I wanted to say thank you^^
You have a really nice blog^^
It helps me when I'm watching a drama.. Or when I want to watch a new one, I can find here the best dramas..
You're really awesome, love you!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Umran.^^

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Drama Index.

Does anyone knows where I can locate Water Margin Series?

Thanks